To volunteer at the Club, please complete the Volunteer Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tutoring and mentoring: For more information, please email Kelsey Copper.
- Daily Operations: Opportunities are available after school hours, Monday through Friday. This opportunity includes a wide range of interactions with the Club members such as assisting in homework help or playing a game of ping pong. Volunteering during daily operations is perfect for someone who enjoys working with children and wants to spend time in a very hands-on environment.
- Special Events: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kalamazoo holds many community building events and fundraisers such as
- Fun Day (Celebration held in October with games, prizes and food)
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner (Held the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving)
- One One Run (January 1st, 1:00 p.m.)
- Golf Outing (Held in May)
- Other (e.g., Camp Cleanup Days, Special Fundraisers, etc.)